We are responsible for our industry. Apvapeshop asks you to join us in the #No2Minors campaign to fight against underage vaping. This initiative is about doing everything we can to prevent vaping products from being sold to minors by spreading awareness. On this page you’ll find information to help in the fight against underage vaping.
The vaping industry is currently being looked at closely by the FDA who is determining how to best regulate the industry. One major concern the FDA has is the possibility of vaping products getting into the hands of minors. This is a concern that we also share and for that reason we’ve taken and continue to take steps to ensure the products we sell are only being marketed and sold to our intended audience: adults of smoking legal age. The #No2Minors campaign is only the beginning and we need your help in spreading awareness!
We want to help our wholesale customers stay updated on the latest regulations and make it easy to stay compliant by offering information and free resources. Read below for the essential information you need to know and visit our shop to order free anti-minor print materials.
Regulations to Follow
• Check photo ID of everyone under the age of 27 who attempts to purchase vapor products.
- • Only sell products to customers of legal smoking age 21+, depending on state local laws).
- • Do NOT give away free samples, including components and/or parts.
- • Do NOT sell e-cigarettes in a vending machine unless in an adult-only facility.
Photo ID Requirement
- You must check photo ID of everyone appearing under the age of 27 who attempts to purchase FDA regulated products and verify the customer is of legal age to purchase.