U.S Shipping / PACT-ACT / Covid-19
IMPORTANT SHIPPING UPDATE: USPS TEMPORARILY AVAILABLE
As part of the PACT Act, USPS was expected to announce its ruling on the vape mail ban by April 27, 2021. However, this announcement has been delayed. As a result, Apvapeshop will be temporarily resuming the option to ship via USPS in select locations.
We wanted to offer this option to our customers while we await the USPS's announcement, although it remains uncertain how long this service will be available. Please read bellow for more information.
All orders placed before 2pm EST. Monday–Friday are dispatched the same-day. Excludes public holidays & Weekends. All quoted delivery times are estimates. Please be patient we are doing our best to get you your orders ASAP.
*We Offer FREE shipping on All Eligible orders over 100$
Adult Signature Required
Due to PACT Act regulations, All orders must be shipped out adult signature required. An ID will be required upon delivery. Any adult at the delivery address who is 21 years of age or older may sign for the order.
Adult Signature Required FAQs
Can someone else sign for my package if I’m unavailable?
- Yes, Any adult at the delivery address who is 21+ years of age or older may sign for the package. *You can also ship it to your work place just incase you wont be home during the day.
Can I have my package sent to work?
- Yes. You can send your package to your workplace as long as an adult who is 21 years of age or older and has a valid ID can sign for it at the delivery address.
Am I able to opt-out of “Adult Signature Required”?
- No, unfortunately, You are not able to opt-out of adult signature required. As a result of the PACT Act, Apvapeshop is unable to ship without adult signature required.
How many delivery attempts does the carrier make?
- The carrier will make two delivery attempts. In most cases, the carrier will attempt to contact you to ensure that you are home at the time of delivery. However, due to regional variations in the carrier service, this is not always possible.
STATE BY STATE RESTRICTIONS ON VAPING PRODUCTS
As a result of the PACT Act, FedEx and UPS can no longer ship vaping products.
Apvapeshop complies with all federal and state-specific laws and regulations. Please see below for a list of state-based restrictions related to vaping products.
We are currently unable to ship to the following states:
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
- South Dakota
We are also unable to ship to U.S. territories:
- North Marianas
- American Samoa
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Virgin Islands
We cannot ship to APO/FPO/AE military addresses.
The following states/cities prohibit the use of any discounts/coupons, price reduction promotions, or price rebates for vapor products:
- Chicago, Illinois
- New Jersey
- New York
Additional Restrictions and Flavor Bans
Chicago, Illinois, has temporarily banned the sale of flavored nicotine products, including menthol. This ban does not include flavored nicotine-free products.
Massachusetts has enacted a temporary ban on the online sale of flavored nicotine products, including menthol, and any product with a nicotine strength over 35mg.
Maryland has temporarily banned the sale of flavored disposables.
New Jersey has also banned the sale of flavored nicotine products, including menthol and any nicotine-free items (excluding tobacco).
New York prohibits the online sale of any vaping products that contain liquid.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has enacted a ban on flavored nicotine products, including menthol. This ban does not include nicotine-free liquid. The city also prohibits the online sale of e-liquid that contains nicotine salt.
San Francisco, California, has enacted a temporary ban on the sale of all vaping products.
The following states/cities have enacted a temporary ban on the sale of flavored vaping products:
- Aspen, Colorado*
- Boulder, Colorado*
- Carbondale, Colorado
- Los Angeles, California*
- San Diego, California* (excludes tobacco-free nicotine and nicotine-free products)
- Rhode Island*
You (The customer) are Responsible for assuring that the purchased products comply with both state and federal government regulations. Apvapeshop inc will not be held liable.